Research professor Y. S. Jeon and graduate students M. J. Ko, Thomas M. S. Koo, G. W. Kim, T. H. Kim, J. H. Moon, S. W. Byun, M. H. Lee in our lab attended the 'The 6th International Conference on Electronic Materials and Nanotechnology for Green Environment' held in Jeju, Korea on Nov. 1~4, 2020.
연구교수 전유상과 대학원생 고민준, 김규원, 구명석, 김태현, 문준환, 변상원, 이민혁이 11월 1~4일 제주도에서 개최된 'The 6th International Conference on Electronic Materials and Nanotechnology for Green Environment'에 참석하였다.
- 전유상: Barcode Nanowire Based Simultaneously Cell and Interferon-Gamma Sensing Platform at the Single Cell Level
- 고민준: Multi-Component Mesocrystalline Assemblies for the Efficient Wastewater Purification System
- 김규원: Enhancing Spin-Orbit Torque Efficiency by Utilizing Ta or V Alloy in the W/CoFeB Interface
- 김태현(Best Poster): Effect of MgO Spacer Layer between Pt and CoFeSiB on Interfacial Dzyaloshinskii-Moriya
- 구명석: Terbium Ions Coordinated Iron Oxide Nanoparticles Detecting Bacterial Spores via Emitting Fluorescent Signals
- 문준환: Electrical Properties of Co and CoW Nanowires for Interconnect Applications
- 변상원: Application of Radially Grown ZnO Nanowires on Poly(Lactic Acid) Microfibers for Cancer Immunotherapy
- 이민혁: Reduction of Spin-Orbit Torque Switching Current by Inducing Nitrogen-Based Interfacial Engineering