- 2015 Project Quarterly Review Meeting of Nano-Material Technology Development Program
- Technology Transfer
- The 21th Joint Interlaboratory Workshop on Nano-Magnetics (JIWON)
- Prof. Kim gave an Plenary talk on August 22 during the ASCO-NANOMAT 2015 held in Vladivostok, Russia.
- Samsung Electronics-Korea University Research Program (삼성전자-고려대 전략산학연구)
- Mr. Yoo Sang Jeon is selected as a recipient of the Global Ph.D. Fellowship course sponsored by National Research Foundation of Korea (석박통합과정 전유상, 한국연구재단 글로벌 박사 펠로우쉽 지원자로 최종선정)
- Dr. Boo Hyun An visits our lab (연구실 동문 안부현 박사 방문)
Our labratory completed technology transfer meeting with Amogreen Tech on September 25, 2015
ASCO-NANOMAT 2015 (Asian School-Conference on Physics and Technology of Nanostructured Materials) held on August 19~22, Vladivostok, Russia, invited Prof. Kim to deliver a plenary talk on the topic of "Magnetic and magnetotransport properties of 1D magnetic nanochains’.
Mr. Yoo Sang Jeon is selected as a recipient of the Global Ph.D. Fellowship course sponsored by National Research Foundation of Korea
석박통합과정 전유상 연구원이 한국연구재단 글로벌 박사 펠로우쉽 지원자로 최종선정되었습니다.